Validity were very early adopters of the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud and we are now Silver Cloud Partners. The main reason we advise businesses to go with Office 365 is simple – we believe it is impossible to run your own onsite system better for the relatively small cost – 99.9% guaranteed uptime – managed backups and each user gets 5 office licenses (update as new versions become available) – all thrown in for less than £10 per user per month. Having Microsoft look after the backend of the most critical business areas ensures a professional image is being portrayed for a fraction of the cost. Say goodbye to missing emails or email downtime with Office 365.
- All of your data is kept in secure data centres with redundant power, internet and indeed in more than one continent
- All of the data is backed up by Microsoft
- The complex servers that form this system are looked after by Microsoft on corporate grade hardware and software
- Fully featured corporate grade email
- Sync Contacts, Calendar, Tasks as well as email
- Centralised mailboxes – sync with all your devices like laptops, tablets and phones
- All the features of an onsite Exchange email server without the huge upfront and ongoing maintenance cost
- Webmail access
- Out of Office
- Shared Calendars / Mail / Contacts
- Full Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, OneNote, etc.) on 5 computers / phones / pads
- Skype for Business (Lync), allows internal or external online meetings and presentations just like gotomeeting
- Onedrive for business – a personal place to store files and also share business documents
- Sharepoint for team collaboration
Office 365 Support
Validity pride themselves in bridging the gap between our clients and Microsoft. While Microsoft do an amazing job of keeping the backend running calling their support line can be frustrating as the support will give articles in “techie Microsoft speak”. Validity Ltd can shield our customers from this type of support by supporting not only the cloud but also the onsite and end to end IT systems.
We also have a special partner line that means we can report and escalate real system issues that we discover quickly.
Office 365 Setup / Migration
Validity provide a fixed cost to setup Office 365 and have provisioned over one fifty clients. We have the experience to quickly setup the portal, users, one drive and apply this to end user devices. For a fixed cost of £150 + £75 / user we:
- Audit to collect all of your existing user email addresses, file systems and generic shared mailboxes
- Setup the portal and billing
- Create all the users, emails, Onedrive for Business
- Migrate existing data into the new cloud
- Remotely install and setup each company user device and provide instruction for end user devices such as iphones / ipads
- Reconfigure domains to deliver email into the new Office 365 system
We can do this with a minimum of downtime and no noticeable downtime for your customers.
We're here to help you and your business
Use our contact form and one of our advisers will contact you, or alternatively, call us on 01635 898 148.